Sigh. I don’t like this day. Granted, people can come up with various interesting and fun things, but I don’t like the general public’s idea of ‘jokes’. But luckily, these people don’t really belong in the ‘general public’ group.
Last year I told you about those great products of Think Geek that, sadly, were April Fool jokes. This year I’m sticking to nice pictures and videos (and okay, maybe a product or two). So look here, and be amazed 😉
Watch out, here come the reapers! It’s Maaaaaaass Eeeeeeffeeeeeect!
First up, Commander Shepard becomes a cartoon character! I really like this one. They did a great job capturing the spirit of those old cartoons I loved to watch.
Assassin’s Creed, now for Kinect!
Secondly, you can finally do a leap of fate in your own living room and have an excuse for it!
And now some ThinkGeek stuff. I know, I promised only a product or two. But three, or four, are numbers that are so close to that two that it shouldn’t matter. Right? Besides, I didn’t find that many movies or images that were fun…
Technomancer Digital Wizard Hoodie
- Transform yourself into a powerful mage with this hoodie
- Dual accelerometers in the sleeves sense your hand movements
- Move your hands in the right sequence to cast a specific spell
- Internal speakers will create the spellcasting sound effects
- LEDs in the hood and sleeves light up with the appropriate color
- Ten different spells including: fireball, healing, and lightning bolt
- Illustrated directions included to teach you the movements for each spell
- Patent pending technology designed by ThinkGeek
- Machine Washable: Electronic components can be removed for washing
Star Wars Admiral Ackbar Singing Bass
- Ackbar plays the Cantina Song and says, “It’s a trap!”
- Springs to life at the press of a button or when motion is detected.
- Integrated folding desk stand.
- Two mounting holes on back (wall hardware included).
- Power: 6 C batteries (not included) or AC adapter (included).
- Dimensions: approx. 15″ x 9″ x 5″
Electronic Hungry Hungry Hippos for iPad
- Just like the game you loved as a child, but updated for the new iPad!
- Each hippo has the chomping action you remember.
- Each hippo head has capacitive pads underneath to interact with your iPad.
- Free app available from Apple store (supports new iPad’s retina display).
- App features a variety of table tops, game play modes, and scoring – including Vegas and Tournament!
- Fully endorsed by the International Hungry Hungry Hippo Association (IHHHA).
- Players: 1-4
- Dimensions: approx. 17″ x 17″ x 3.5″
Game of Thrones Fire and Blood Perfume
- A scent worthy of the blood of the dragon
- Dragon egg glass bottle with a golden atomizer
- Features the dragon of House Targaryen
- Notes: Sweet Green Grass, Smoke, Violet, Dragon’s Blood (Amber, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk, Exotic Florals, Spices), Leather
- 2.2 ounces per bottle
For more products (and some from last year), go to ThinkGeek.com.
You got some nice April Fools Day images, videos, products, …? Let us know!